Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Day 1

On an email I got from a friend this week, I was challenged to start a countdown - of things that I am Thankful For. I will try to post every day, however if I know I will be unable to post one day, I will make an attempt to 'pre-publish' for you!


Today - I am thankful for

My wonderful family - it has become apparent to me rather quickly how fast I could be without them. My Great Grandmother (I hardly knew her, mostly knew of her) recently passed away, and my boss lost both his Grandfather & Grandmother within 2 weeks time. So - Today, I am thankful for my Grandmother, Wonderful Parents (and Mother In Law) Sister, Brothers (and the in-laws on my husband's side) Husband & Son - I love them all dearly - I hope they all know that

.....and if they didn't before, the world does now!


I have a great love-affair for the internet and the multitude of information available on it. My goal with my blog is to share some of this information with you, or at least organize it for myself. I look forward to reading your comments and what you might want to see. I love new information!


Now OFF to watching DANCING WITH THE STARS!

No comments: